My Family Care Ltd ("My Family Care", "We" or "Us") knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and We appreciate your trust that We will do so carefully and sensibly.
What personal information does My Family Care gather?
The information we learn from users helps Us personalise and continually improve your experience and our service. My Family Care has the appropriate technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data. We will only store personal information for as long as necessary to carry out our services.
Here are the types of information We gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give Us in any other way.
Does My Family Care share the information it receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and We are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share user information outside My Family Care Ltd.
- Some data may be processed outside the EEA. Where this happens, we will ensure that it is given the same levels of protection as required under the UK Data Protection Act
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes We send offers to selected groups of My Family Care users on behalf of other businesses. When We do this, We do not give that business your name and address
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that My Family Care is acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets
- Protection of My Family Care and Others: We release account and other personal information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of My Family Care, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer
- If you do not want to receive email newsletters from Us, please unsubscribe from the newsletter, as seen at the bottom of the newsletter.
Cookies being used by My Family Care:
Used for PHP session maintenance. This allows the client to identify itself to the server and without this the site cannot function. Valid for 1 hour after the cookie is set.
2. __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga
Third party Google Analytics cookies used for statistical purpose.
Used for user identification for gated content for downloads etc.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit My Family Care, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this notice and our terms and conditions which will be construed according to English law.
If you have any concern about privacy at My Family Care, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice will change also, and use of information that We gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use.
We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed Us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
All of our Case Studies, Employer Guides, and White Papers can be downloaded throughout the site.
Regular work+family updates for
HR and diversity professionals.
Your employees will access our services via a customised website. You choose the services and the level of support. It's that easy.