HR & Diversity Webinar: How to Close Your Gender Pay Gap (Slides)
How to download
To access this and all other My Family Care downloads, please provide us with a few details by completing the form below.
Access this resource
The Gender Pay Gap legislation is well into its third reporting period in the UK, making it time to look at what measures are actually effective in closing the gap. My Family Care/Bright Horizons and HR DataHub team up to review what employers have put in place to address their pay gaps and their relative impact. Drawing on HR DataHub's analysis of 100 of the UK's biggest employers' Gender Pay Gap reports and sharing their extensive professional experience in working with leading employers, our experts will be examining:
- What changes have been seen in the UK Gender Pay Gap year on year so far?
- What actions are large employers taking, and how do they link with their pay gaps?
- The 'parenting penalty' and the 'cost of caring'. Gender Pay Gaps are not all about children or eldercare, but how do you make sure you do level the playing field in these key areas?
- What does effective action look like?
- What does this mean for your own Gender Pay Gap Action Plan?
This is a PDF of the original presentation slides. The video of the event is also available.
David Whitfield, Founder of HR Datahub, and
Jennifer Liston-Smith, Head of Thought Leadership, Coaching and Consultancy at My Family Care/Bright Horizons