Shared Parental Leave
Love it or hate it, Shared Parental Leave (SPL) has proven to be one of the most hotly discussed topics in HR circles over the last twelve months.
With the new right coming into effect imminently on April 5th this year, everyone's waiting to see what the impact will be. If you're still putting the final pieces of the jigsaw in place, you may find some of our resources below useful.
SPL HR Resource Pack 1
We've compiled, with Hogan Lovells, a whole range of resources to help you understand and think through all the aspects of Shared Parental Leave.
- 'Getting to Grips' Shared Parental Leave Guide - The regulations
- Maternity and Paternity Benefits Benchmark - Pre SPL
- My Family Care's HR survey in April 2014: What are the key issues, obstacles and opportunities?
- Hogan Lovells Case Study.
SPL HR Resource Pack 2
Our set of resources, to help specifically on the challenges and opportunities in the implementation of Shared Parental Leave.
- Implementation Calendar
- Policy Guidelines and Pro Forma Notifications
- Employer Perspectives from Citi and Centrica
- Creative Ideas for Communication and Messaging
- Pay and the Potential Discrimination Issue.