My Family Care Ltd ("My Family Care", "We" or "Us") knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and We appreciate your trust that We will do so carefully and sensibly.
What personal information does My Family Care gather?
We receive, store and process only the personal data you provide to us in order to provide you with our services, which may include both personal data and sensitive personal data. The information we learn from users helps Us personalise and continually improve your experience and our service. My Family Care has technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data, and we are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations, including the GDPR.
We process your personal data only with your consent, where it is contractually necessary or necessary in order to establish a contract, (we can't enter into a contract with you and deliver our services to you without processing personal data) or where we are legally obliged to.
Does My Family Care share the information it receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and We are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share user information outside My Family Care Ltd.
- Some data may be processed outside the EEA. Where this happens, we will ensure that it is given the same levels of protection as required under the UK Data Protection Act and the GDPR, including by having in place appropriate European Commission Model Clauses
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes We send offers to selected groups of My Family Care users on behalf of other businesses. When We do this, We do not give that business your personal data
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that My Family Care is acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets
- Protection of My Family Care and Others: We release account and other personal information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of My Family Care, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What rights do I have?
- To be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. This privacy notice is intended to provide you with the necessary information
- Where relevant, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time - for instance you can unsubscribe from emails from us using the links provided
- You can lodge a complaint about us with a supervisory authority, most likely the Information Commissioner's Office. My Family Care is a data controller, and we're registered with the ICO under registration number Z9614941
- You can add to or update any of your personal data which we hold. Note that where relevant we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records
- You can request the restriction or suppression of your personal data (that we continue to store it without further processing it) or object to the processing of your personal data
- You can access your personal data, and in certain circumstances ask us to send you a copy of your personal data, or to delete it. To do so please email email@example.com or write to us at Data Protection, My Family Care, 593-599 Fulham Road, London SW6 5UA.
Cookies being used by My Family Care:
Used for PHP session maintenance. This allows the client to identify itself to the server and without this the site cannot function. Valid for 1 hour after the cookie is set.
2. __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga
Third party Google Analytics cookies used for statistical purpose.
Used for user identification for gated content for downloads etc.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit My Family Care, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this notice and our terms and conditions which will be construed according to English law.
If you have any concern about privacy at My Family Care, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice will change also, and use of information that We gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use.
This Notice may also change, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may email you periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed Us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.